• Explore the heartful path of Bhakti Yoga
• Create and nurture a daily practice of Kirtan and Japa
• Honor and follow tradition
• Discover your unique and personal path of devotion
• Chant the ancient mantras and connect to the divine
• Explore Bhakti as our intimate relationship with the Source
• Join a Bhakti community, shining light and goodness to the world
• Explore your voice through the practice of Sargam, the Indian system of notes
• Learn Jai’s unique kirtan melodies on harmonium and guitar
• Connect your voice to your heart
• Hear inspiring stories from Jai’s 50 years of practice on the path of devotion
This course includes 6 extended recorded lessons from Jai filled with exclusive new content (which you will have access to for 3 months) , as well as three 90 minute live online sessions with Jai. In addition you will receive weekly homework assignments and over an hour of bonus material including a rhythm class with Daniel Paul and and Introduction to the Gods and Goddesses with Nubia. There will also be a community group for discussions and sharing.
LIVE ONLINE SESSIONS WITH JAI UTTAL
• July 5th, 2 - 3:30 pm PDT
• July 19, 2 - 3:30 pm PDT
• July 26, 2 - 3:30 pm PDT
Anchor yourself on the path of Bhakti Yoga by focusing on some of its main practices (Kirtan, Japa and storytelling), which connect you to the ever present source of love that flows within our hearts and throughout all of creation.
From my home temple I’m inviting you to join me in prayer and song, and to dive deeply into the Ocean of Bhakti. Together we will delve into the “Art and Practice of Kirtan”, a timeless gift that has been given to us by the saints and sages of ancient India.
I hope that the practices shared in this online camp will become like a soft blanket of blessings over your life, like they have for me.
"Jai’s Kirtan Camp is life changing! I took the very 1st one back in 2003 and this training fully opened up the path of kirtan and Bhakti for me. I give the highest recommendation to anyone wanting to dive deeper into kirtan and Bhakti to take this training!!!” "
All the latest from Jai's House of Bhakti