• Explore the heartful path of Bhakti Yoga
• Create and nurture a daily practice of Kirtan and Japa
• Honor and follow tradition
• Discover your unique and personal path of devotion
• Chant the ancient mantras and connect to the divine
• Explore Bhakti as our intimate relationship with the Source
• Join a Bhakti community, shining light and goodness to the world
• Explore your voice through the practice of Sargam, the Indian system of notes
• Learn Jai’s unique kirtan melodies on harmonium and guitar
• Connect your voice to your heart
• Hear inspiring stories from Jai’s 50 years of practice on the path of devotion
This course includes 6 weeks of extended recorded lessons from Jai filled with exclusive new content (which you will have access to for 3 months) , as well as four 90 minute live online sessions with Jai. In addition you will receive weekly homework assignments and over an hour of bonus material including a rhythm class with Daniel Paul and and Introduction to the Gods and Goddesses with Nubia. There will also be a community group for discussions and sharing.
4 LIVE 90 Minute Lessons with Jai
• September 20 - Zoom Live Class 1 (1 - 2:30 pm PT)
• October 4 - Zoom Live Class 2 (1 - 2:30 pm PT)
• October 11 - Zoom Live Class 3 (1 - 2:30 pm PT)
• October 25 - Zoom Live Class 4 (1 - 2:30 pm PT)
2 Facebook Lives with Jai within The Art and practice of Kirtan private group
Facebook lives provide an additional opportunity to ask questions mid week.
• September 30 - FB LIVE 1:08 pm PT
• October 14 - FB LIVE 1:08 pm PT
All online classes will be recorded and made available within the House of Bhakti Course Platform for those unable to attend.
Anchor yourself on the path of Bhakti Yoga by focusing on some of its main practices (Kirtan, Japa and storytelling), which connect you to the ever present source of love that flows within our hearts and throughout all of creation.
From my home temple I’m inviting you to join me in prayer and song, and to dive deeply into the Ocean of Bhakti. Together we will spend 6 weeks delving into the “Art and Practice of Kirtan”, a timeless gift that has been given to us by the saints and sages of ancient India.
I hope that the practices shared in this online camp will become like a soft blanket of blessings over your life, like they have for me.
"Jai’s Kirtan Camp is life changing! I took the very 1st one back in 2003 and this training fully opened up the path of kirtan and Bhakti for me. I give the highest recommendation to anyone wanting to dive deeper into kirtan and Bhakti to take this training!!!” "
For six weeks starting Sept 16 a new "Episode" with Jai will be released within the House of Bhakti Online Platform. Each episodes consists of 4- 6 videos related to that week's topic.
Each week you will have the option to learn a new kirtan on harmonium or guitar. (Instrument is optional)
In addition there will be four 90 minute live online classes with Jai and two Facebook Live sessions.
We will also be including some special Bonus Material including harmonium and vocal exercises with Jai, a session on Gods and Goddesses with Nubia, a Rhythm Class with Daniel Paul, an ITabla Tutorial with Jai and much more!
Live Zoom Classes with Jai Uttal
• Sunday, September 20 - Zoom Live Class 1 (1 - 2:30 pm Pacific Time)
• Sunday, October 4 - Zoom Live Class 2 (1 - 2:30 pm Pacific Time)
• Sunday, October 11 - Zoom Live Class 3 (1 - 2:30 pm Pacific Time)
• Sunday, October 25 - Zoom Live Class 4 (1 - 2:30 pm Pacific Time)
For those unable to attend online a recording will be available of the class the following day in the course platform.
Jai will also be offering two Facebook lives within our private group.
There are 6 full pre-recorded episodes and each episode consists of 4-7 videos.
Pre-Recorded Episode Release Dates within Jai Uttal's House of Bhakti Online Platform
• Wednesday, September 16 - Episode 1 “Homecoming”
• Wednesday, September 23 - Episode 2 “Sanctuary”
• Wednesday, September 30 - Episode 3 “Love and Longing”
• Wednesday, October 7 - Episode 4 “Healing the Heart”
• Wednesday, October 14 - Episode 5 “Resting in Grace”
• Wednesday, October 21 - Episode 6 “Rippling Outward”
In addition there will be four 90 minute live online classes with Jai.
We plan to offer The Art and Practice of Kirtan twice a year. This year due to demand we are offering an additional fall session which begins Sept 16, 2020.
All the latest from Jai's House of Bhakti