Fall 2020 Online Kirtan Camp with Jai Uttal
Starts September 16, 2020
A rich 6 Week journey through the inspirational
art of Kirtan, or devotional chanting.
In The Art and Practice of Kirtan you will have an opportunity to:
• Attend 4 Live 90 minute online classes with Jai
• Access hours of recorded lessons and work at your own pace
• Receive homework assignments each week to deepen your practice
• Explore the heartfelt path of Bhakti Yoga
• Create and nurture a daily practice of Kirtan and Japa
• Honor and follow tradition
• Discover your unique and personal path of devotion
• Chant the ancient mantras and connect to the divine
• Explore Bhakti as our intimate relationship with the Source
• Join a Bhakti community, shining light and goodness to the world
• Explore your voice through the practice of Sargam, the Indian system of notes
• Learn my unique kirtan melodies on harmonium and guitar
• Connect your voice to your heart
• Hear inspiring stories from my 50 years of practice on the path of devotion
Live Zoom Classes with Jai Uttal
• Sunday, September 20 - Zoom Live Class 1 (1 - 2:30 pm Pacific Time)
• Sunday, October 4 - Zoom Live Class 2 (1 - 2:30 pm Pacific Time)
• Sunday, October 11 - Zoom Live Class 3 (1 - 2:30 pm Pacific Time)
• Sunday, October 25 - Zoom Live Class 4 (1 - 2:30 pm Pacific Time)
Pre-Recorded Episode Release Dates within Jai Uttal's House of Bhakti Online Platform
• Wednesday, September 16 - Episode 1 “Homecoming”
• Wednesday, September 23 - Episode 2 “Sanctuary”
• Wednesday, September 30 - Episode 3 “Love and Longing”
• Wednesday, October 7 - Episode 4 “Healing the Heart”
• Wednesday, October 14 - Episode 5 “Resting in Grace”
• Wednesday, October 21 - Episode 6 “Rippling Outward”
You will have access to all content for 3 Months.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions you agree to not share your login with another person or resell content you receive in this course. This course is non-refundable.
In order for us to communicate with you about this online course you will be added to the mailing list when you sign up. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Once you complete your registration go to https://house-of-bhakti.jaiuttal.com/login to access the course, content will be released starting September 16.